• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Bubble Tip Anemones

rlkilwil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

I'm looking to start a large anemone tank and want to fill it with all different types of bubble tips! I have a ton of experience with these guys and I love them so much! Looking for anything unique or exceptional- whether it's just an unusually bright green BTA or something fancy, I'm interested! I would be willing to pay for shipping or to come get them if you live within a reasonable distance (I'm near Orlando). Also, since I'm looking to establish a decent anemone population (leaving them room to split of course), I'm probably going to be interested in getting multiples, especially if that comes with a price break haha! That being said, I'm not one to shy away from something expensive if it's worth it. If you have any bubble tips looking for new homes, please let me know!

Owen Edwards

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

I'm looking to start a large anemone tank and want to fill it with all different types of bubble tips! I have a ton of experience with these guys and I love them so much! Looking for anything unique or exceptional- whether it's just an unusually bright green BTA or something fancy, I'm interested! I would be willing to pay for shipping or to come get them if you live within a reasonable distance (I'm near Orlando). Also, since I'm looking to establish a decent anemone population (leaving them room to split of course), I'm probably going to be interested in getting multiples, especially if that comes with a price break haha! That being said, I'm not one to shy away from something expensive if it's worth it. If you have any bubble tips looking for new homes, please let me know!
i may have one i can sell you

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back