• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Carpet Anemone

BroccoliFarmer

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been looking on line where to buy a carpet anemone (not a maxi mini but a regular sized one). Doesnt look like they are popular to be sold. Not willing to dish out 1k for the crazy ones...looking to start out with a green one to make sure I can properly take care of it before I start going up the price ladder. Thanks

Reef Chasers Aquaculture

TonysReef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been looking on line where to buy a carpet anemone (not a maxi mini but a regular sized one). Doesnt look like they are popular to be sold. Not willing to dish out 1k for the crazy ones...looking to start out with a green one to make sure I can properly take care of it before I start going up the price ladder. Thanks

Advanced Marine Aquatics has a beautiful neon green one about 11" for really cheap if you're willing to take a ride to LI.

Tidal Gardens
Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

What type of coral is your most desirable advanced SPS coral?

• Acropora

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Montipora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enchinata

• Stylophora

• Other