• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Carpet Anemone

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been looking on line where to buy a carpet anemone (not a maxi mini but a regular sized one). Doesnt look like they are popular to be sold. Not willing to dish out 1k for the crazy ones...looking to start out with a green one to make sure I can properly take care of it before I start going up the price ladder. Thanks

TonysReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been looking on line where to buy a carpet anemone (not a maxi mini but a regular sized one). Doesnt look like they are popular to be sold. Not willing to dish out 1k for the crazy ones...looking to start out with a green one to make sure I can properly take care of it before I start going up the price ladder. Thanks

Advanced Marine Aquatics has a beautiful neon green one about 11" for really cheap if you're willing to take a ride to LI.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back