• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB cheap skimmers and Black Boxes

Jacked Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you’ve got a slimmer or a black box light tanking up valuable real estate pm me and we can work something out!

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some real cheap skimmers. Reef Queen from China new in boxes. Needs about 2100 lph pump to run the venturi. Sold lots of them in the day (1990's)

I also have some compact fluorescent used fixtures with new lamps in the storage area. Some two lamp Jali light T5 light systems for 30 tanks laying around. Pictures if you are interested.

OP
OP
Jacked Reefer

Jacked Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some real cheap skimmers. Reef Queen from China new in boxes. Needs about 2100 lph pump to run the venturi. Sold lots of them in the day (1990's)

I also have some compact fluorescent used fixtures with new lamps in the storage area. Some two lamp Jali light T5 light systems for 30 tanks laying around. Pictures if you are interested.
Pm me with pictures and the price you would be asking

OP
OP
Jacked Reefer

Jacked Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Pm me with pictures and the price you would be asking.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back