• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Coral Cruze 24k Holy Grail

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you have an IG account there a a few that have them that offer heads everyonce in a while. I think the last frag sold for was 2k or 2.5k

I think Ben sells them himself but they are going for 2.5 or 3k from him.

I think the only "PROOF" you will get is a purchase history and then you will have to message the people in the story to make sure they got it from Ben or someone Ben sold it to as he doesn't do formal receipts from my understanding.

Unless Ben said he sold it to that person himself it will be a story of....I got it from a guy who went to Ben's house years ago and got it.

From the research I've done there are only a handful of people Ben actually sold his 24k strain to.

Definitely good luck and a bump to help find one for you!

If anyone has anymore info please add or correct what I've tried to help with :)

Also remember at one point the 24kcc came in as a wild and Ben colored it up to what it is today.

OP
OP
Russo757

Russo757

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have an IG account there a a few that have them that offer heads everyonce in a while. I think the last frag sold for was 2k or 2.5k

I think Ben sells them himself but they are going for 2.5 or 3k from him.

I think the only "PROOF" you will get is a purchase history and then you will have to message the people in the story to make sure they got it from Ben or someone Ben sold it to as he doesn't do formal receipts from my understanding.

Unless Ben said he sold it to that person himself it will be a story of....I got it from a guy who went to Ben's house years ago and got it.

From the research I've done there are only a handful of people Ben actually sold his 24k strain to.

Definitely good luck and a bump to help find one for you!

If anyone has anymore info please add or correct what I've tried to help with :)

Also remember at one point the 24kcc came in as a wild and Ben colored it up to what it is today.
Thanks. I know asking for lineage is a long shot but I’m hoping to find someone who has purchased directly from Ben. I’ve spoken to a few folks on IG but nothing available just yet.

francesco.mancini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not for sale but dm me your number and I’ll forward to ben in the am .. I don’t think he is active on r2r

Attachments

• 717CF1F0-6BF2-477D-A512-898154B670EE.jpeg
    717CF1F0-6BF2-477D-A512-898154B670EE.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 162

Stones-Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a double head Coral Cruze bought directly from Ben, with receipts. Located in NJ. Serious buyers feel free to message.

Attachments

• IMG_6956.jpeg
    IMG_6956.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_6961.jpeg
    IMG_6961.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 109

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back