• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Coral in NYC. Visiting from Miami

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title!

Going to be in NYC for a quick trip from Thursday to Saturday (1 pm).

I'm looking to buy about some coral or anything unique you guys might have up North. I'm also going to visit Manhatten Aquarium

I will be staying in Fresh Meadows(Queens) and need to be at the Airport (LGA) around 1 PM.

Please PM me!

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not to hate on Manhattan Aquarium but just watch out for aptasia, a lot of the coral at the store usually has some.

OP
OP
Zeal

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to hate on Manhattan Aquarium but just watch out for aptasia, a lot of the coral at the store usually has some.
Wasnt going to buy anything. Most stores are extremely overpried. Just wanted to check it out

Usctom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reef shoppe in Morris park normally has a good selection and prices.

captain_jimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the actual aquarium in Coney island if you can be bothered. It's cool.

There is pop coral in Brooklyn too. Small but has some nice corals. The ones I got from there had aptasia but all lfs do I guess

Tnops

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the actual aquarium in Coney island if you can be bothered. It's cool.

There is pop coral in Brooklyn too. Small but has some nice corals. The ones I got from there had aptasia but all lfs do I guess
There's also the Long Island Aquarium, Mystic Aquarium, and Adventure Aquarium although they might be a bit farther than the one in Coney island depending on where you are

Tnops

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's also the Long Island Aquarium, Mystic Aquarium, and Adventure Aquarium although they might be a bit farther than the one in Coney island depending on where you are
Oh didn't realize this was a month ago. Silly me

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back