WTB Interesting Macroalgaes

Ignitros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to buy some interesting macros. I'm interested in reds like dragons breath, Ogo, Pom Pom, spike, grape, anything really that's different from Chaeto as long as it's not the calcifying kind.

Last edited:

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve found some that you mentioned on eBay, though I haven’t ordered yet so I can’t speak to the quality. You can sometimes find them on the boards though they seem not to come up too often. (That’s how I scored all mine in the past) You can try searching the older FS threads and see if maybe those sellers might still have some. And you can sometimes find them for a good price at reef events. Those are your best bet for variety and good prices, some venders that carry them are sometimes overpriced so be sure to look around a bit before you pull the trigger. Hope that helps.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking to buy some interesting macros. I'm interested in reds like dragons breath, Ogo, Pom Pom, spike, grape, anything really that's different from Chaeto as long as it's not the calcifying kind.

Check us out at https://www.algaebarn.com/shop/macroalgae

We currently have red ogo, green ogo, pom pom, sea lettuce (currently running a BOGO on this item!!), and spike sphere in stock!

UM Aquarium Club

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefcleaners also stocks macroalgae. They're a fairly small operation I believe but has a very personal touch in terms of updates about shipping, questions, etc. Can't speak to the quality of their macroalgae but we've had great experiences buying clean up crew through them before.

https://www.reefcleaners.org/aquarium-store/plants-macroalgae

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back