• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Large Calcium Reactor

jamie C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am getting ready to post a deltec crrt 1500 automatic complete system calc reactor for sale. I can only recommend that it goes on a large sps system. It is way to efficient for my 180 gallon system which is primarily lps. if interested let me know. i want 1600. comes with everything. literally used for 2 weeks. i wish they made a smaller version.

OP
OP
naterealbig

naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Jamie I've already got the peristaltic pump and don't need a controller. I'd also like to keep the price ~ $5-600. Beautiful setup, and thank you for letting me know.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back