• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Large Tank +240

jpgraft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a glass tank/stand, sump, hood, or any combo. I'd prefer it to be less than 9 feet long or my wife will kill me. I only have 36" doors to get it into the house. I'd also like to have a minimum of 240 gallons but I'd really rather something bigger. Looking for drilled to set up a reef. I don't need any equipment (lights, pumps, skimmer, etc.) unless the price is too good to pass on. I plan on starting with all new stuff as a holiday present to my family & I (ok, to me).

I'm almost to the point of buying a new one so I thought I'd try here before shelling out the $$!!

I live on the Gulf of Mexico in Alabama & am willing to drive 500 miles, give or take, for a good deal...farther for a great deal.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would build one and ship it to you...but it would be Acrylic! LOL! Oh well good luck in your quest!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back