• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB LIVE ROCk for new Red Sea peninsula tank

saltwater newby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setting up a new Red Sea peninsula but I’m in no rush…. I want to start this build by looking for some nice liverock to go with this peninsula style tank.

Live rock is a plus, looking for a good deal, I am spoiled living near central Florida because I can easily head to wwc, top shelf or any other lfs to get some nice pieces but I’m hoping to save some money by looking online.
Recently moved to the Apollo beach area from Orlando so anything near this side of town would be great but I can also take a drive through if something worth wild comes along .
TIA !
DDD48333-9B3A-435F-B968-888A3292BC05.jpeg
F55005F8-04D8-49C9-87EE-99ECFB4CAABC.jpeg

ChuckTownReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uniquecorals.com has REAL Australian live rock. I have purchased a good bit and im.very happy with what I have received. Also it's pretty light for the size of the peices.
Oh it's on sale for $19.99 right now

OP
OP
saltwater newby

saltwater newby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any pictures of your rocks? How many pounds would you recommend for a 5+ foot tank ?

ChuckTownReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any pictures of your rocks? How many pounds would you recommend for a 5+ foot tank ?

I personally wouldn't scape my tank with only the live Australian live rock that wouldbe extremely expensive. I would mix it with realreef rock and Australian live rock. The Australian rock will add bacteria diversity and boost your system and help get everything going. The only other rock I use is real reef rock. They have all types of shapes.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back