• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB MP40QD

mrtian97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy newer MP40 QD. It doesn’t have to be Mobius ready, I use reef link already
Thanks

OP
OP
mrtian97

mrtian97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What year is the unit and any issue?
Thanks

kenniole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no issues. i run it at 30% reefcrest for as long as i have had it but did put it to 100% on all modes just to see if there are any noises and there is not. comes with the wide flow guard and the stock guard. the wet side is about 9 months old since i replaced it due to the piece inside the impeller rusting.

OP
OP
mrtian97

mrtian97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great, how about the motor itself, how old is it? Thanks much

kenniole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to sure on the dry motor it’s the black controller. There isn’t a label on the back. I’ve had it for about a year and prior to that my friend had it on his 45 cube for 1.5 years

moonwaxx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new one in open box (never taken out of the box).. bought as a spare and just haven't needed it.
I also have a good used one too. Just let me know if your still looking. Both are QD
Thanks

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back