• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Nice Size beginner SPS/Acro Frags

Rincon_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am finally having some success with SPS in my tank. I don't think it is a coincidence that the pieces doing the best are the ones that are a bit 'chunkier' upon purchase.

So, If anyone has some 'chunky/mini colonies' of beginner friendly SPS they are willing to part with I would love to buy a pack from you. Not super picky, looikng at you green slimer and the like.

TonyP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am finally having some success with SPS in my tank. I don't think it is a coincidence that the pieces doing the best are the ones that are a bit 'chunkier' upon purchase.

So, If anyone has some 'chunky/mini colonies' of beginner friendly SPS they are willing to part with I would love to buy a pack from you. Not super picky, looikng at you green slimer and the like.
Are you in Savannah, GA? If so, I'm in Jacksonville, FL. I can shoot you some pictures; I have nice chunks/mini colonies that I need to get rid of. I have several Walt Disney mini colonies, SC Orange Passion mini colonies, Red Planet mini colonies, chunky JF Homewrecker frags (need to color up since some have been blocked by the lighting by the mother colony) and a unnamed/fast growing green with purple tip acro. All are very hardy and I sell at very low prices.

If you are in Savannah, I can meet you in Brunswick for pickup.

If interested, let me know and I can send you some pictures this evening.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back