WTB Nice Size beginner SPS/Acro Frags

Rincon_Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I am finally having some success with SPS in my tank. I don't think it is a coincidence that the pieces doing the best are the ones that are a bit 'chunkier' upon purchase.

So, If anyone has some 'chunky/mini colonies' of beginner friendly SPS they are willing to part with I would love to buy a pack from you. Not super picky, looikng at you green slimer and the like.

BRS

TonyP

View Badges
Reaction score
I am finally having some success with SPS in my tank. I don't think it is a coincidence that the pieces doing the best are the ones that are a bit 'chunkier' upon purchase.

So, If anyone has some 'chunky/mini colonies' of beginner friendly SPS they are willing to part with I would love to buy a pack from you. Not super picky, looikng at you green slimer and the like.
Are you in Savannah, GA? If so, I'm in Jacksonville, FL. I can shoot you some pictures; I have nice chunks/mini colonies that I need to get rid of. I have several Walt Disney mini colonies, SC Orange Passion mini colonies, Red Planet mini colonies, chunky JF Homewrecker frags (need to color up since some have been blocked by the lighting by the mother colony) and a unnamed/fast growing green with purple tip acro. All are very hardy and I sell at very low prices.

If you are in Savannah, I can meet you in Brunswick for pickup.

If interested, let me know and I can send you some pictures this evening.

What are you most excited to read about in our REEF OF THE MONTH articles?

• I love reading about reef equipment!

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • For me, it's all about the CORALS!!

Votes: 27 10.0%
  • Seeing and reading about cool fish that I wish I could keep!

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Looking for neat innovations and creative solutions they're using!

Votes: 52 19.2%
  • Looking mostly for stuff I can try on my tank!

Votes: 24 8.9%
  • Are you kidding?? I'm excited about ALL OF IT!!

Votes: 145 53.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Joes