• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB og. iT2080 LED “. black box “ led

RimlessReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a useable it2080. Led clean no heavy rust and full working

F996758B-E655-432E-9677-9DCE1307FCBC.jpeg

Badilac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure where you are located but the Evergrow Aqua Ocean IT2080 that you posted the picture of was typically sold over seas and the reefbreeders v1 was sold here in the USA. It's not very common to find the Evergrow branded unit here in the USA. It was a great light I had one years ago. I now run the Reefbreeders V2+

OP
OP
R

RimlessReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure where you are located but the Evergrow Aqua Ocean IT2080 that you posted the picture of was typically sold over seas and the reefbreeders v1 was sold here in the USA. It's not very common to find the Evergrow branded unit here in the USA.
Ya just a random google pic !! Just to see the digital display ....And not the 1 with the turn knob which is. Vipraspectra !!!! I’m in USA Virginia

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back