• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wtb OG Tyree Purple Monster

Acroalan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone still has this classic and can offer frags I'd be thrilled to get one. It's been my 'Holy Grail" acro for as long as I can remember. I can remember trying to get on Steve Tyree's monthly frag rotation back in 2010 or so when I first got into reefing without any luck and have been hungry for one ever since.

OP
OP
mward

mward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why are you on my post asking for the same thing I'm looking for ?? Start your own dang post. what the heck is wrong with you ??

Darwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LAW OFFICE AQUARIUMS HAD THEM RECENTLY ON A LIVE SALE, CHECK IN WITH THEM

OP
OP
mward

mward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thanks for the heads up but I saw it there already, although unable to contact through the site...

Acroalan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are you on my post asking for the same thing I'm looking for ?? Start your own dang post. what the heck is wrong with you ??

I posted on your thread out of courtesy as a way of getting in line behind you rather than starting a competing thread. Sorry you took offense and good luck finding a frag of this elusive coral.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 78 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back