• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB pink streaked wrasse

PR_nano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought one from @WWC a few weeks ago. They had like 6 in stock.

IMG_20200331_132455_HDR~2.jpg

2000se

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easiest way I've found to get them is to 'notify me' when in stock at liveaquaria. I done this several times with these and within about 2 weeks I get an email. Bought like 4 of them already doing this.

OP
OP
Sinibotia

Sinibotia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easiest way I've found to get them is to 'notify me' when in stock at liveaquaria. I done this several times with these and within about 2 weeks I get an email. Bought like 4 of them already doing this.
Thanks! I'll set them and blue zoo up to notify me. Have you found the ones liveaquaria ships to be in goody shape/ do well?

2000se

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I'll set them and blue zoo up to notify me. Have you found the ones liveaquaria ships to be in goody shape/ do well?

Yes. Just acclimate properly and try not to be too rowdy. They’re skittish fish already and add the shipping and what not to it they’re stressing.

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Curious why would you buy four?
Bro four Pink Streak Wrasse, I hate to see how much toilet paper you're hording lol

Why four?[/QUOTE]

2000se

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 .. my mistake - since you asked though.. the first one I don't think I acclimated properly and died during QT. It was very very small. Was not expecting it to be sooo small. The other 2 were a pair. They survived QT and were doing fabulous in my DT for many months until one them chased some food into a powerhead.. :mad::(:(. I was pretty upset by it. Needless to say, the other one is doing just fine. I really like them. I would have a lot more but just haven't gotten there yet. Other priorities.

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would check with others but my guess is they would prefer to be one per tank unless it's a big tank.

2000se

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do before another purchase. At this time I am done with QT. Not looking forward to QT'ing more at this time.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back