• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB protein skimmer body

Reef Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a protein skimmer body for more than 350gals.
Let me know what do you have.

marioensf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I have a Royal Exclusiv (that’s right, Bubble King) Alpa-300

marioensf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
F0175F32-4B49-409F-AA40-3E0C1F2F6824.jpeg

marioensf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, it’s a small world after all...
I’m the person who was accused of smuggling reef equipment into Mexico in your forum when all I had sent with my sister when she visited family, was a skimmer that I had no use anymore and a fellow aquarist wanted it, remember? I sent one ER 5-2 when I upgraded to aztecaphoto then when I upgraded, did the same for another fellow reefer but you accused me of being a SMUGGLER.
You banned me from the site and censured the opinion of others; my username still shows the “Baneado” word across.
It’s a small world after all...

marioensf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indeed, a small, small world.

I’m the person who was accused of smuggling reef equipment into Mexico in your forum when all I had sent with my sister when she visited family, was a skimmer that I had no use anymore and a fellow aquarist wanted it, remember? I sent one ER 5-2 when I upgraded to aztecaphoto then when I upgraded, did the same for another fellow reefer but you accused me of being a SMUGGLER.
You banned me from the site and censured the opinion of others; my username still shows the “Baneado” word across.

OP
OP
Reef Man

Reef Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really do not remember you, sorry.. I sold the forum some years back. People start to create a lot of problems and I had to ban a lot of people by abuses, robs, frauds. Sorry if I baned you wrongly. Some guys from other parts of the world start to introduce and sell equipment by the forum and people never received nothing. Too much fraud. Drastic things happened And hard actions was taken.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back