• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Pukani Rock

memphissfinest

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy some Pukani rock. Have a few pieces but not enough to finish the aquascape for my new tank. Really in search of some big pieces but small ones are fine too. Will pay to have it shipped as well. Hit me up if you any for sale. Thanks!

OP
OP
memphissfinest

memphissfinest

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy some Pukani rock. Have a few pieces but not enough to finish the aquascape for my new tank. Really in search of some big pieces but small ones are fine too. Will pay to have it shipped as well. Hit me up if you any for sale. Thanks!
Thanks to those who have hit me up. Have been able to secure 60lbs so far. Looking for about 60lbs more if anyone has any to sell. Thanks!

wheelman1976

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to those who have hit me up. Have been able to secure 60lbs so far. Looking for about 60lbs more if anyone has any to sell. Thanks!
I am in the process of starting to take down my tank and am located in West Michigan. Most of my rock is pukani if i remember correctly. email me at illmoveyourrocks at gmail and let's see if we can figure something out. Don't really want to ship but if you made a trip to Michigan you can walk away with a good amount.

OP
OP
memphissfinest

memphissfinest

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the process of starting to take down my tank and am located in West Michigan. Most of my rock is pukani if i remember correctly. email me at illmoveyourrocks at gmail and let's see if we can figure something out. Don't really want to ship but if you made a trip to Michigan you can walk away with a good amount.
I’m good to go. Have since got all that I need.

SpudGunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you still looking for some pukani rock? I have some and a few of them are some really large pieces.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back