• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Radion G2 Pro power supply

Krazie4Acans

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a Radion G2 Pro white power supply. Anyone have one that they ares toring or have a light that went bad and just have the power supply?

I'd also be interested if anyone knows the pinout on the connector so I could just build my own.

Please let me know what you've got.

OP
OP
Krazie4Acans

Krazie4Acans

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are either priceless or they are worthless. Ecotech doesn't make them anymore so whatever is in the market is all there is.

Ecotech sold them for $175 brand new. Most people are selling the light instead of trying to find a power supply. I was hopeing to find a supply so that I can make my light work and also so I can build an aftermarket powersupply that works for them for those that don't want to get rid of the light.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back