• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Rainbow Lobo

denverjon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a big fan of lobos and am looking to round out my collection with a really colorful rainbow lobo or one that's unusually colored. Let me know if you have anything.

Drizzieee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not a rainbow but definitely a very different lobo that I’ve got it’s more pastel type colored I’ll be able to take a picture of it when the lights turn on tomorrow for you.

FishDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a big fan of lobos and am looking to round out my collection with a really colorful rainbow lobo or one that's unusually colored. Let me know if you have anything.
Check out AquaSD. I picked up alot of nice lobos cheaper then people selling on the forums here. Shipping is pretty cheap.

OP
OP
D

denverjon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've bought most of my lobos from aqua sd over the years, I have space for one last one and haven't seen anything that catches my eye for awhile.

Back