WTB Return pump, Skimmer, Sump, wave makers, and ATO

karamreef117

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey. Looking to buy an ATO, Sump, skimmer, return pump and a wave makers. I have a 125 up and coming. Wave makers and return pump I am looking to get jeabos and something strong. For a sump, I dont need something that is going to be the cost of a brand new one. I can take sumps that are build of glass. I am in Virginia Richmond so I would like to pick it up. ATO . lastly I would like a skimmer reef octopus or open for others. let me know what you have and hopefully make business. shipping welcome expect for the sump. Thank you.

CLICK TO VIEW LIVESTREAM

Woffordmw

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey. Looking to buy an ATO, Sump, skimmer, return pump and a wave makers. I have a 125 up and coming. Wave makers and return pump I am looking to get jeabos and something strong. For a sump, I dont need something that is going to be the cost of a brand new one. I can take sumps that are build of glass. I am in Virginia Richmond so I would like to pick it up. ATO . lastly I would like a skimmer reef octopus or open for others. let me know what you have and hopefully make business. shipping welcome expect for the sump. Thank you.
I am in Chester and breaking down my tank I have everything you are looking for. Bashsea sump I believe 60 gal jebao gyre wave makers I have 2 mp40s wqd mobius ready jebao dc return pump ehiem overflow. I even have 2 Xr 30 pros gen 5 an ato rodi and an apex with probes and eb-832

OP
karamreef117

karamreef117

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I am in Chester and breaking down my tank I have everything you are looking for. Bashsea sump I believe 60 gal jebao gyre wave makers I have 2 mp40s wqd mobius ready jebao dc return pump ehiem overflow. I even have 2 Xr 30 pros gen 5 an ato rodi and an apex with probes and eb-832
Can you pm me pictures of the sump, what type of ATO as well?

Atlantik icon reef aquarium LED lighting

When it comes to feeding fish and coral.....

• I have a lot to learn

Votes: 79 44.4%
  • I'm still learning a little

Votes: 78 43.8%
  • I've got it mastered

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 1.7%
Ecotech Marine