• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: Rock flower nem pack

m0nkie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for some colorful rock flower nems. zebra prints, etc. variety of colors. Looking to buy several. depending on pack price. Let me know. thanks.

located in 91789. prefer shipped

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some colorful rock flower nems. zebra prints, etc. variety of colors. Looking to buy several. depending on pack price. Let me know. thanks.

located in 91789. prefer shipped

The guy Luis that owns Reef Geeks by my house gets them in pretty often lately.....about 30-50 at a time.
What’s great is he doesn’t grade them out and sell for separate prices depending on “quality”.....same price for whatever you like.

And he was recently doing them for ONLY $20 each, but had to bump it to $30 as his cost got hiked some. But still a reasonable price.

I’m sure if you contact him thru FB he’ll hook you up, and he does ship.
His hours are a little staggered right now as far as him being in the shop due to all the craziness.
But I’m sure he’d get some pics to you if needed.
Also watch for him going live as he busts out some really solid deals on all different stuff.

Good luck in the search.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back