• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB RR Angry Birds

Empire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTB RR Angry Birds. USA and Canada (i'm sure everyone wants a RRC) but figured I'd ask. Please be colored up. Open to paying more for a larger piece. I'm in 28208 so would need it shipped. Thanks!

saltgogi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want some that are colored up and nice polyp extension, TSA has some. They are very expensive but I love mine from them and have good color.
ARC looks like they have one for much cheaper but doesn't seem as colored as TSA.

saltgogi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could probably try messaging either of them to see if you can get a larger piece.
I'd try ARC first as TSA is very expensive haha. But I don't regret mine from TSA.

wildcrazyjoker81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Might want to reach out to Denis at Law Office Aquariums and see what he has since he keeps numerous high end colonies that he makes good sized frags of often.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back