• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB sedra 5000 impeller and eheim 1260 impeller

sante21079

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to buy a impeller for the sedra 5000. Also looking for eheim 1260 and needle wheel impeller. Figured I’d check here first. Thanks!

moonwaxx

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to buy a impeller for the sedra 5000. Also looking for eheim 1260 and needle wheel impeller. Figured I’d check here first. Thanks!
I have several needle wheel impellers two that are about 3-6 months of use and 4 or five ill have to check . that have a year or so. I have a monster deltc skimmer that had four ehiems on it. I have since converted it to one DC pump. Plus I have reef dynamics INS 300 which has on in it now. I will need to keep a few for spares and to rotate out on the INS 300 but will be selling the Other pumps and impellers.
the only place I can still find them is over seas.. cost me over $300 for two last time I ordered them . Do you want a whole pump or just an impeller.?
I can do either.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back