• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB SPS Acro Frag Pack

Master of Cloak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R,

I recently had a tank crash and a lot of my sps corals bleached and died. I am interested in purchasing a sps frag pack with about 10-20 frags. I’m looking for mainly Acropora from low to mid endParticularly interested in the following:
Walt Disney
Red Planet
Strawberry Shortcake

Let me know what you have. Not looking to spend LFS prices either as I have TSA and WWC here in Orlando. Thank you in advance.

AgSoldier47

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R,

I recently had a tank crash and a lot of my sps corals bleached and died. I am interested in purchasing a sps frag pack with about 10-20 frags. I’m looking for mainly Acropora from low to mid endParticularly interested in the following:
Walt Disney
Red Planet
Strawberry Shortcake

Let me know what you have. Not looking to spend LFS prices either as I have TSA and WWC here in Orlando. Thank you in advance.
I definitely have the Walt Disney and strawberry and a bunch of other high end acros and montis. I'll get a list together for yea.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can hook you up if your still looking, many many gems from my collection. I’m starting to give out deals for Black Friday.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%

Back