• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: Stand for 80 gallon tank.

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been planning this one out for over a year so I’m gunna see it through...no reason I can’t plan for an additional bigger and better tank while I enjoy the lil one. ;)

Rob.B.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been planning this one out for over a year so I’m gunna see it through...no reason I can’t plan for an additional bigger and better tank while I enjoy the lil one. ;)

I always make sure I buy equipment that I can rehome to a bigger tank..

Thank God I did it in this build, only thing I ate was 2 mp10’s and the stand..

Everything else I can transfer over to build 2.50 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Rob.B.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Remember the endless possibilities...

dh13134

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hickory aquarium stand 3.jpg

Hickory aquarium stand 2.jpg

Hickory aquarium stand 1.jpg

(I'm not sure how to pm...)
(Looks like I'm not quite sure how to attach images either, hopefully they are ok...)

This is the description from etsy.com:

Made entirely out of solid 3/4" Hickory. It started out just to use up old scrap, knotty, split, spare wood but it turned out to look fantastic! I tend to use the wood as it naturally is in nature such as knots and splits, etc. Some knots go all the way through and some rough spots are still rough. Four doors provide easy access to inside compartment for an aquarium refugium, pumps, reactors or whatever else you might want to use it for. Easy to change door handles to suit your own tastes. Drawers are drawer fronts only - non working.
Very Heavy!
Top is 26" x 54"
Base is 48" x 19 1/2"
Height is 38 3/4" (easier to view aquarium contents)

Hickory aquarium stand 3.jpg

Last edited:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back