• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: Tampa/Pinellas park peeps where you at?

ReefAddiction34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fellow reefers,
I’m in Pinellas park/Tampa for the weekend and wanted to see if anyone in the area has either nice fish or corals for sale. Please PM me. I’m specifically looking for a nice torch coral if anyone has one or nice acros! Thanks everyone

BW1199

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure where your from but I have yet to be impressed by any of the LFS in Tampa compared to Orlando or what you can find online. Coral Corral has a large selection. I've had good luck with stuff from Marine Warehouse. Creative Aquariums usually has some nice stuff.

Matt Paluck

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve known the owner since I was in college. He’s extremely knowledgeable and has the nicest selection. Whenever I visit Tampa I stop in. Reviews can be misleading. John always has good customer service.

OP
OP
ReefAddiction34

ReefAddiction34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure where your from but I have yet to be impressed by any of the LFS in Tampa compared to Orlando or what you can find online. Coral Corral has a large selection. I've had good luck with stuff from Marine Warehouse. Creative Aquariums usually has some nice stuff.
Been to a few shops around this area. My in-laws live in Pinellas. I have been to coral corral... awesome shops and great people. Was also hoping to find some people selling coral from their personal stocks... love seeing what people are doing with their tanks. Might have to check out creative aquariums as

Earl Karl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work at Creative Aquariums. I am growing out some Dragon Soul and some unknown Indo Gold torch at the moment. I just sold a bunch so I'm down to one head each. When I grow some out, I'll hit you up with a freebie.

Note: I usually hit people up with freebies if they are local. Karma is a real thing in this hobby, so I try to be a nice guy lol.

OP
OP
ReefAddiction34

ReefAddiction34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work at Creative Aquariums. I am growing out some Dragon Soul and some unknown Indo Gold torch at the moment. I just sold a bunch so I'm down to one head each. When I grow some out, I'll hit you up with a freebie.

Note: I usually hit people up with freebies if they are local. Karma is a real thing in this hobby, so I try to be a nice guy lol.
That would be great. Definitely looking for a dragon soul. I hope you might have one soon, but please keep my posted. I’ll PM you my info.

I agree that karma is huge in this hobby. If love to pay it forward to someone else who loves this hobby as much as I do.

BW1199

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick me, pick me!

Ben Seaver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’d be down for some indo golds for sure. Have a few diff variations but looking for more.

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 Creative Aquariums. I purchase most of my fish and corals there and the have a good selection and great customer service.

Earl Karl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d be down for some indo golds for sure. Have a few diff variations but looking for more.
I have no clue what kind of Indo gold torch I have. It colored up a lot. It looks like a dragon soul but it has white tips instead of green. Maybe it will color up more.

Earl Karl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am waiting for my 100g frag tank to be made but Suncoast Aquariums keeps hold me up :mad:. As soon as I get it, I should start business. I mainly deal with high end chalices, acans, and acros. Occasionally, euphyllias and blastos when I get enough. If local, I usually give out freebies.