• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB tank IM 30L or 40L or any other possible tank

Lagoon reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys! Just starting my reefing journey and I’m currently looking for a tank setup. Love the IM Nuvo 30L and 40L AIO tanks. So I’m seeing if it’s possible to find one second hand! Trying to keeping my spending for this new found hobby to a minimum. Although I know that will be a challenge!

I am located in Houston btw.

drgibby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have been looking for a long time for that exact thing. nearly impossible to fine. IM did just release a 15 gallon for $99 that i jumped on because its a great starter if you want to get things going. Will also make a great QT tank for when you actually find the 30 or 40 gallon to get it going. Ill attach a link to the 15 comes with enough to get going

OP
OP
Lagoon reef

Lagoon reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i have been looking for a long time for that exact thing. nearly impossible to fine. IM did just release a 15 gallon for $99 that i jumped on because its a great starter if you want to get things going. Will also make a great QT tank for when you actually find the 30 or 40 gallon to get it going. Ill attach a link to the 15 comes with enough to get going
Ah yes I did see that! I wonder when they actually ship out! It’s a great deal tbh! And man yeah it seems a bit far fetched to find a used 30L or 40L. If all else fails I will buy it new

drgibby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah yes I did see that! I wonder when they actually ship out! It’s a great deal tbh! And man yeah it seems a bit far fetched to find a used 30L or 40L. If all else fails I will buy it new
they are suppose to ship sometime around october 3 i think

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This might help you find people local to you as you go forward in Houston:

Have you considered starting your build thread? Congrats on getting great deal! I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back