• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Unique/Hard to find softies

Jim_Envoi_Gula

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to find a few more pieces for my systems. Let me know what unique/hard to find softies you have available. I am located in Colorado Springs, CO, but am open to shipping things in.

Thanks!

jeffchapok

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these super rare Andes chocolate mint palys. I suppose I could sell you a couple at $40 a polyp.

IMG_20200317_191111813 (1).jpg

Hey, it was worth a try!;)

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to find a few more pieces for my systems. Let me know what unique/hard to find softies you have available. I am located in Colorado Springs, CO, but am open to shipping things in.

Thanks!
I have a good sized Sunkist bounce, about as round as a pop can. Would trade for stuff you might have or 300 cash would work too. I'm in Denver and can meet you in Castle Rock if you want

OP
OP
Jim_Envoi_Gula

Jim_Envoi_Gula

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a good sized Sunkist bounce, about as round as a pop can. Would trade for stuff you might have or 300 cash would work too. I'm in Denver and can meet you in Castle Rock if you want

I'm covered in the Sunksit department. Thank you for the offer though! Let me know if you come across anything up that way from anyone you might know. I'm in Denver all the time.

OP
OP
Jim_Envoi_Gula

Jim_Envoi_Gula

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should include that I have a pretty extensive collection of softies, but there are certainly things I'm missing. I don't want anyone to think I'm just saying no to everything. Soft corals are my vice! lol

Post up any photos of the frags/colonies you have.

Colby pierson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you take a closer picture by chance Please? Thanks
You can seen some of the polys starting to come out in this picture. I have a nice size piece approximately 3 inches by 6 inches tall and a couple other frags that are about 3 inches tall.

4A16C951-B240-43EB-A5F5-C0CF58D69697.jpeg

Silverfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can seen some of the polys starting to come out in this picture. I have a nice size piece approximately 3 inches by 6 inches tall and a couple other frags that are about 3 inches tall.

4A16C951-B240-43EB-A5F5-C0CF58D69697.jpeg
Interesting. Is this a finger type sponge coral? Thanks for the picture.
also what vendor sells this?

Colby pierson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting. Is this a finger type sponge coral? Thanks for the picture.
also what vendor sells this?
I bought a fully stocked tank a couple years ago. It has a couple pieces in it. I put them in a frag tank and they grew like crazy. It is actually a plating coral. I have never seen it sold anywhere. It’s very cool since it looks like an sps but it is a soft coral and very easy to take care of

Silverfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, if you ever need to thin the herd please let me know. I would love to purchase a piece.

Colby pierson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, if you ever need to thin the herd please let me know. I would love to purchase a piece.
I got a big piece that I would sell. I can take a better pic when I get home. I believe it’s about 3” square and 6 inches tall.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
Back