• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Xenia and GSP corals

Sauceboatsea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’m looking for some basic, fast growing corals, namely GSP and/or Pulsing Xenia. My local stores don’t carry it and since it tends to be common and fast growing I figured I would ask here to see if I can get some for a bit cheaper than the $20 frags and I always like to support hobbyists if I can :) I’m up in Northern California, east of Sacramento and depending on location, shipping or pickup would both be nice. Thank you!

fridmani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I have a bunch of Branching GSP and xenia. These are good sized pieces. I'm in LA, but I'll be up in Castro Valley next weekend.

OP
OP
S

Sauceboatsea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of Branching GSP and xenia. These are good sized pieces. I'm in LA, but I'll be up in Castro Valley next weekend.
Would you be willing to ship them? With gas prices right now it would cost me around $75 to drive out for pick up so shipping may be more practical. Although I know some sellers prefer not to go through the hassle.

fridmani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
$10-20 depending on size. I also have photosynthetic gorgonians. I have some bigger colonies for more. If you want you can text me at +1 (818) 253-7411.

Ed

RELLIK-REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be transferring tanks next weekend hopefully. I'll have quite a bit of Kenya trees and some pieces of branching gsp. Also a couple ultra rose anemones. If it's something your interested in pm me.

Back