• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT (2) Kessil A360x Tuna Blue for (2) Tuna Sun

Ruskin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I know it’s a long shot but I’ve shut down my reef and am building another freshwater tank. I’m looking to trade my tuna blues for your suns. The blues have been used for about 6 months.

I’m also open to other trades for freshwater lights if you have ideas. I have the wifi dongle and gooseneck hangers for the Kessil’s.

Located in Ontario Canada.
Thanks!

dpitalo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you still looking to trade? I've got 2 Tuna Suns that I'm not using right now. I wouldn't need the dongle or mounting arms, just the lights.

OP
OP
Ruskin

Ruskin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you still looking to trade? I've got 2 Tuna Suns that I'm not using right now. I wouldn't need the dongle or mounting arms, just the lights.
Yes I am. Let me know if you’re interested and we can try to work something out.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 47.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 49 53.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • None.

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.8%
Back