• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT G5 XR15 Pro for 2x AI Prime

Auflyfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title suggests I’m looking to trade New XR15 Pro for 2 AI prime HD. I bought this light in October and have only had it on the tank for 3 weeks. Still have the box and it’s in Mint condition. It’s just too much light for me and I prefer the AI interface better personally. I’m in the Nashville area and would prefer to deal locally.

Cheng

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title suggests I’m looking to trade New XR15 Pro for 2 AI prime HD. I bought this light in October and have only had it on the tank for 3 weeks. Still have the box and it’s in Mint condition. It’s just too much light for me and I prefer the AI interface better personally. I’m in the Nashville area and would prefer to deal locally.
pmed

OP
OP
Auflyfish

Auflyfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been responding to PM’s have a lot of interest however the light is still available first person to commit i will comment that it’s pending

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back