• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT: Maxspect Gyre XF250 w/ controller for Vortech MP40wQD

Daniel Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an 11 month old Maxspect Gyre 250XF with controller and extra unused paddles. Looking to trade for a Vortech MP40w QD (no ES models, no MP10 or other sizes either).

The gyre and controller work perfectly. I have 3 other Vortech pumps and recently got a reeflink. I'm now able to control and program them all much easier, so I'm thinking of removing the gyre to go to all vortechs.

Message me if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Dpitts28

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will u sell the xf250 and controller if so how much?

OP
OP
Daniel Waters

Daniel Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At this point, I'm not willing to sell. I'm planning on setting up a frag tank, so if I can't trade it, I will most likely move the gyre to the frag tank and just buy another MP40 (or just keep the gyre on the existing tank).

If my plans change, I'll let you know.

Last edited:

jinbing0905

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an 11 month old Maxspect Gyre 250XF with controller and extra unused paddles. Looking to trade for a Vortech MP40w QD (no ES models, no MP10 or other sizes either).

The gyre and controller work perfectly. I have 3 other Vortech pumps and recently got a reeflink. I'm now able to control and program them all much easier, so I'm thinking of removing the gyre to go to all vortechs.

Message me if anyone is interested.
are you still want to trade

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 61 85.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.2%
Back