• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT Radion G4 XR30W Pro w Diffuser for SPS coral

josvanmeer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I recently upgraded my tank and also my lighting. I have a G4 Radion XR30W Pro with Diffuser left to sell or trade.
Since I am buying more SPS in the future anyways I might as well make a post here in case anyone is interest in this light.

I am looking for an SPS pack, very simple and common pieces to fill in my new DT.

I like Montipora, I want Red/Orange/Purple Monti Cap, Any Monti Digi except Superman and Blue since I already have those. Pref Cap/Digi since Im not a fan of encrusting monti, I prefer LPS chalice/favias for that.

Also looking for Stylo and Pollypora, branching varieties. Maybe a nice green birdsnest as well.
Acros are welcome, but they dont ship very well, so I prefer not to indulge in these things unless you have something fuzzy and colorful to show me that turns out to be a good deal for me.

As far as LPS goes, anything branching Euphyllia is appreciated.

ChelseaNichole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I recently upgraded my tank and also my lighting. I have a G4 Radion XR30W Pro with Diffuser left to sell or trade.
Since I am buying more SPS in the future anyways I might as well make a post here in case anyone is interest in this light.

I am looking for an SPS pack, very simple and common pieces to fill in my new DT.

I like Montipora, I want Red/Orange/Purple Monti Cap, Any Monti Digi except Superman and Blue since I already have those. Pref Cap/Digi since Im not a fan of encrusting monti, I prefer LPS chalice/favias for that.

Also looking for Stylo and Pollypora, branching varieties. Maybe a nice green birdsnest as well.
Acros are welcome, but they dont ship very well, so I prefer not to indulge in these things unless you have something fuzzy and colorful to show me that turns out to be a good deal for me.

As far as LPS goes, anything branching Euphyllia is appreciated.
Still available?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back