• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT: Want to make a trade at the upcoming Florida frag swap 2/8?

ReefAddiction34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers,
I’m interested In making a trade at the upcoming Florida frag swap in Lakeland. I have two mini Colony Frags of ASD rainbow Millie. These guys are super healthy, have gorgeous colors and crazy PE.

I’m looking for a nice mushroom, preferably bounce as a trade. ( already have OG and a biohazard). But I’m also open to other offers. Mostly looking for either torches or blastos.

If you’re planning on going to the frag swap anyways, we can meet up at some point during the day and make the exchange. Let me know if anyone is interested in, and what you have to trade!

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you trading torches and blastos? I really do not do much with sticks/SPS. But torches and blastos are my jam!:)

OP
OP
ReefAddiction34

ReefAddiction34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just the mini colonies of ASD rainbow millie. They are really beautiful colonies. Not looking to get retail prices.. just a fair trade or if someone is interested in just buying them.

OP
OP
ReefAddiction34

ReefAddiction34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump!
I have one more ASD colony for trade. Can meet up at the Florida frag swap this weekend 2/8/20 if your interested! PM me with any potential offers.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back