• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTV Very Large BTA Nem

MattR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, want to buy a very large anemone. Not looking for a rare CSB or anything like that something simple with good color preferably a rainbow. Located in philly or have to ship. Max I really want to spend is $200. Let me know thanks!

ronhjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, want to buy a very large anemone. Not looking for a rare CSB or anything like that something simple with good color preferably a rainbow. Located in philly or have to ship. Max I really want to spend is $200. Let me know thanks!
Im located in Broomall and raise - Rose Bubble Tip Nems...They are $30.00 each and that includes the Live Rock they are attached to. On average each nem is about 3-4 inches in size...but since I sell the nems attahced to the live rock you can buy 6 or 7 of them on the same rock or two, to make up for the size you are requesting. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Back