WWC 10th Anniversary 2-Day LIVE SALE! Celebrate 10 years with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to see some teasers!! I've gotta ask. I can't find purple death palys anywhere or the green version. Any chance ya'll have any and any chance they could make their way into the sale? >enter puppy dog eyes< Pretty please?

Teasers will be forthcoming!

In regards to Purple Death's, we should have a couple that will go up during the sale :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice sale coming!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

7bTYnOa.png

Pre-Sale shipping will be discounted to $24.99 ($14.99 FL)! Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($19.99 for FL residents).

Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

Out of state shipments will be delivered Wednesday, 8/2 - Thursday, 8/3 - and Friday, 8/4. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday, 8/3 - Friday, 8/4).

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout so you are not charged for again for shipping.

No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before 8/2, on or after Friday you may come in without appointment. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout.

DISCOUNTED SHIPPING PLUS FREE T-SHIRT IF YOU PURCHASE SHIPPING BEFORE MIDNIGHT 7/28! Just put the size and color you would like in your checkout notes and we will do our best depending on quantities.

ji9FLoj.jpg

drebcaldo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I pre order shipping for the following week I may be on vacation

7bTYnOa.png

Pre-Sale shipping will be discounted to $24.99 ($14.99 FL)! Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($19.99 for FL residents).

Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

Out of state shipments will be delivered Wednesday, 8/2 - Thursday, 8/3 - and Friday, 8/4. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday, 8/3 - Friday, 8/4).

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout so you are not charged for again for shipping.

No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before 8/2, on or after Friday you may come in without appointment. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout.

DISCOUNTED SHIPPING PLUS FREE T-SHIRT IF YOU PURCHASE SHIPPING BEFORE MIDNIGHT 7/28! Just put the size and color you would like in your checkout notes and we will do our best depending on quantities.

ji9FLoj.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I pre order shipping for the following week I may be on vacation

You can purchase a shipping module for any day and PM us for the date that you would like to have it shipped out for the following week.

Congratulations to all the Owners and Staff of WWC's. Will you have a 10th Anniversary Sale at the Store on Saturday the 29th and Sunday the 30th?

The sale on the 29th and 30th will be on Reef2Reef only, but there will be an instore sale coming. Keep and eye out for the flyer coming soon!

NeuroticAquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great deal on the shipping. Under $25 is wonderful! A shirt included? Wow!

I assume that if us slow phone users don't win anything, that the shipping would be refunded?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great deal on the shipping. Under $25 is wonderful! A shirt included? Wow!

I assume that if us slow phone users don't win anything, that the shipping would be refunded?
Yes and we will have other ways to win items too so you will not leave this sale empty handed. We will make sure you win something.

OK... I was hoping it was next weekend because I'll be on vacation. Will you announce the In-Store Sale on Reef2Reef?
Yes

drebcaldo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11 days of teasers lie ahead... Talk about dying from anticipation LOL

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought my shipping! I'm ready :D

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back