WWC 10th Anniversary 2-Day LIVE SALE! Celebrate 10 years with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Hitmans reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0362.JPG
Stoked about this just getting my new 220 up on the new stand I built should have it going by the time the sale starts can't wait to pack it full of wwc corals

Hitmans reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can just send me one with my shirt and shipping I just ordered up for this event. U guys know u want to load my entire system up with some awesome colors.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can just send me one with my shirt and shipping I just ordered up for this event. U guys know u want to load my entire system up with some awesome colors.

Can you send us an email of what size shirt you would like?

Have at it! We'll have lots to choose from :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget your shipping modules! Order now and get a Free WWC T-shirt!

7bTYnOa.png

Pre-Sale shipping will be discounted to $24.99 ($14.99 FL)! Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($19.99 for FL residents).

Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

Out of state shipments will be delivered Wednesday, 8/2 - Thursday, 8/3 - and Friday, 8/4. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday, 8/3 - Friday, 8/4).

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout so you are not charged for again for shipping.

No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before 8/2, on or after Friday you may come in without appointment. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout.

DISCOUNTED SHIPPING PLUS FREE T-SHIRT IF YOU PURCHASE SHIPPING BEFORE MIDNIGHT 7/28! Just put the size and color you would like in your checkout notes and we will do our best depending on quantities.

ji9FLoj.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is going to be great!

1cTBbuN.jpg
bwsJhj3.jpg

trustmeimalawyer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited about my first live sale! So...as corals go up, each will have a link from where we can purchase? Once the sale is all over, we PM you a list of all the corals we purchased and they will be shipped together based on the module that was already purchased?

GatorScott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it bad that I always use pics from your teaser photos or eye candy thread as my phone background lol

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it bad that I always use pics from your teaser photos or eye candy thread as my phone background lol

If you do, you must buy that particular coral to gain rights for using our image... j/k HAHAHA

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back