WWC 10th Anniversary 2-Day LIVE SALE! Celebrate 10 years with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3JKm9GX.jpg

KrvAaiE.png

2 Days of Live Sale Celebration! Join us in celebrating our stores 10 year anniversary! Sale starts Saturday, July 29th at 10 A.M. est and goes on for 14 hours straight until MIDNIGHT est, then resumes again at 10 A.M. on the 30th for 14 more hours until MIDNIGHT est! We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 1600+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 28 hours. Expect a batch of 3 - 10 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can be sometimes difficult to win items at peak times, just have patience it is a long sale and please stay positive.

All orders are final no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

NO FREE shipping unless combined with a website/ebay order that already has shipping paid for.

*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

Fn1W2PB.png

4UhknWR.jpg

Y09Aff9.jpg

TA0gn1H.jpg

5 PRIZES!

1) EcoTech VorTech MP60 QD
2) EcoTech VorTech MP40 QD
3) Two Little Fishies Reactor and 454g of Media
4) Brightwell Supplement Package
5) WWC Signature Chalices Pack

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the sale hours (10am-Midnight both days). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one prize. Drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale. Those who make a post every hour do not have to say "check in", just make at least one post every hour during sale hours. You must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

7bTYnOa.png

Pre-Sale shipping will be discounted to $24.99 ($14.99 FL)! Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($19.99 for FL residents).

Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout so you are not charged for again for shipping.

No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before 8/2, on or after Friday you may come in without appointment. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout.

DISCOUNTED SHIPPING PLUS FREE T-SHIRT IF YOU PURCHASE SHIPPING BEFORE MIDNIGHT 7/28! Just put the size and color you would like in your checkout notes for your s and we will do our best depending on quantities.

ji9FLoj.jpg

Out of state shipments will be delivered Wednesday, 8/2 - Thursday, 8/3 - and Friday, 8/4. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday, 8/3 - Friday, 8/4). Click below to purchase priority overnight shipping. Choose which day you would like to receive your order. We will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.
CLICK HERECLICK HERECLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

Last edited:

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do these always fall on the same day we are having a local frag swap.

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you guys spread the shipping out over more days so you can focus on quality over quantity shipped per day. :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much! It's been quite the ride!
Hope you guys spread the shipping out over more days so you can focus on quality over quantity shipped per day. :)
We are super practiced at mass shipping. So don't worry we'll get it right :)

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to see some teasers!! I've gotta ask. I can't find purple death palys anywhere or the green version. Any chance ya'll have any and any chance they could make their way into the sale? >enter puppy dog eyes< Pretty please?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back