WWC 11th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Come celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My stuff all looks great. The burning cypestrea must be dam near bullet proof, almost no water in the bag, looks fine! The cup came off the torch WCC, if your reading, but appears ok (just saying in case you want to adjust them or something).

My mystery pack included
1) a mint stylo
2) Vivid’s purple monti
3) WCC green turbinaria (looks like same species as LA “long polyp” I have, but for now it’s a darker green)
4) “Aussie acan” pretty sure it’s a duplicate of the kaleidoscope I bought, but, it’s actually a way nicer one, go figure, I’ll take it, super nice.

My tank looks like a bag of skittles. I have about 25 frags from CC live sale, about 25 from WCC’s and a few bigger pieces from TSM in a reefer 525. Frag city, but I love the variety.

IMG_6194.JPG
IMG_6196.JPG

Pics are the empty bag with the cyprestrea, and the mystery kaleidoscope acan, but I can’t get a great pic, it’s too bright.

JMetaxas

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPS WWC.jpg

I'll report back in a few days. I've bought other corals from you guys before but handed picked them in your store in Orlando and you shipped them to me.

This is the coral as listed by WWC.

Just wait, the Dragon Slayer is a gorgeous Acro! Given a little time and it will pop for you! However, like most Acropora, they can get stressed from shipping and can take a few days to a couple weeks for their true colors to shine through :)

Last edited:

NoWaiAma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My stuff all looks great. The burning cypestrea must be dam near bullet proof, almost no water in the bag, looks fine! The cup came off the torch WCC, if your reading, but appears ok (just saying in case you want to adjust them or something).

My mystery pack included
1) a mint stylo
2) Vivid’s purple monti
3) WCC green turbinaria (looks like same species as LA “long polyp” I have, but for now it’s a darker green)
4) “Aussie acan” pretty sure it’s a duplicate of the kaleidoscope I bought, but, it’s actually a way nicer one, go figure, I’ll take it, super nice.

My tank looks like a bag of skittles. I have about 25 frags from CC live sale, about 25 from WCC’s and a few bigger pieces from TSM in a reefer 525. Frag city, but I love the variety.

IMG_6194.JPG
IMG_6196.JPG

Pics are the empty bag with the cyprestrea, and the mystery kaleidoscope acan, but I can’t get a great pic, it’s too bright.
Bag of skittles. Perfect metaphor. Was showing my mother a pic of my tank. “What are all of those bright colors in the sand?”

reefaland310

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPS WWC.jpg

I'll report back in a few days. I've bought other corals from you guys before but handed picked them in your store in Orlando and you shipped them to me.

This is the coral as listed by WWC.

Do you have a picture of the dragon slayer in your tank?

Nate77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My corals have made it to the sorting facility in Columbus! Should be here before 10:30. I would certainly hope so. The FedEx hub is less than a mile from my house.
Mine are at sort facility, it does say by 10:30am however I don't have that much faith in fedex around here.

VikingCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My corals have made it to the sorting facility in Columbus! Should be here before 10:30. I would certainly hope so. The FedEx hub is less than a mile from my house.
Just saw your post and realized I lived right down next to you about 10 years ago, short stint in Grove City. Marybeth Place if I recall. Small world.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My mystery pack included
1) a mint stylo
2) Vivid’s purple monti

IMG_6194.JPG
IMG_6196.JPG

Thank you for the heads up. Can you email us photos just so we have record and if anything does happen we’ll be happy to help you out :)

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the heads up. Can you email us photos just so we have record and if anything does happen we’ll be happy to help you out :)

Hey, the one without water is on my post. The torch was just out of its cup rattling around in the bag, but nothing to take a photo of yet. Seems ok so far!

Nate77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So much for delivery by 10:30 ,now just shows out for delivery. Guessing 12ish is when they will show up

Nate77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Showed up at 11am still acclimating but so far everything looks great.

@WWC you acclimation guide just says to put on sand bed, any reason to turn lights down?
How long on sand?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Showed up at 11am still acclimating but so far everything looks great.

@WWC you acclimation guide just says to put on sand bed, any reason to turn lights down?
How long on sand?

We recommend doing that for a couple says because the corals have be in complete darkness and can be stressed from shipping.
This will help prevent bleaching or any additional stress the corals after they have been shipped.

Nate77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We recommend doing that for a couple says because the corals have be in complete darkness and can be stressed from shipping.
This will help prevent bleaching or any additional stress the corals after they have been shipped.
Thank you so just leave lights where they are? And move up in a few days? Or turn light down?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back