WWC 11th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Come celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a great reefing day today
Thanks world wide corals here’s my haul. All are live sale besides white frag plug ones

53286ABB-5F15-45CD-946B-71603CA940D3.jpeg

I see my ric.... you got a much bigger torch too, you have a special connect at WWC or what? Ha

Pard62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
86FE3B9A-F085-4C51-8531-3E710AD75E97.jpeg @WWC got my shippment and they are in my qt tank! All are looking great at the moment. Obviously still waiting for them to destress and open up. With that said I have a question/favor to ask. Can you tell me what #4 is on the picture, cant seem to find an example also if you have a colony shot or individual that would be great also! And for anybody wondering those were my 4 frag pack!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
86FE3B9A-F085-4C51-8531-3E710AD75E97.jpeg @WWC got my shippment and they are in my qt tank! All are looking great at the moment. Obviously still waiting for them to destress and open up. With that said I have a question/favor to ask. Can you tell me what #4 is on the picture, cant seem to find an example also if you have a colony shot or individual that would be great also! And for anybody wondering those were my 4 frag pack!

Glad things came in good.

The frag is WWC Festivus Favites

WWC_Festivus_Favites.jpg

jpgraft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My "skittles" arrived today! All in great condition. 19 total...(don't drink whiskey & coke during a live sale).
Although the 4 frags are worth much more retail than what I paid for the 4 frag pack, I probably wouldn't have chosen any of them. I realize WWC is only so perfect and I am very pleased with all frags. My 4 frag pack consisted of :
1. Eye of Rah Zoa
2. Mystique Cyphanstrea
3. Hollywood Stunner
4. Bubbalicious Zoa

Many thanks to all of the staff #WWC. I'm truly impressed with the packaging, quality of the frags, & the precision filling the order. I have several yet on my list so I'll see you again soon.

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hate to bug you on this one @WWC. I purchased this from two sales ago, my JF grafted Rainbow's taking off like crazy but this little gem(monti) next to it that's circled seems to haver stalled out. Any placement suggestions would be great. Currently in Low/Med light Med/high constant flow (flow pulsates in other areas around the tank).
grghd.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to bug you on this one @WWC. I purchased this from two sales ago, my JF grafted Rainbow's taking off like crazy but this little gem(monti) next to it that's circled seems to haver stalled out. Any placement suggestions would be great. Currently in Low/Med light Med/high constant flow (flow pulsates in other areas around the tank).
grghd.jpg

Looks really healthy! Possibly just moving it to a slightly higher location.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My "skittles" arrived today! All in great condition. 19 total...(don't drink whiskey & coke during a live sale).
Although the 4 frags are worth much more retail than what I paid for the 4 frag pack, I probably wouldn't have chosen any of them. I realize WWC is only so perfect and I am very pleased with all frags. My 4 frag pack consisted of :
1. Eye of Rah Zoa
2. Mystique Cyphanstrea
3. Hollywood Stunner
4. Bubbalicious Zoa

Many thanks to all of the staff #WWC. I'm truly impressed with the packaging, quality of the frags, & the precision filling the order. I have several yet on my list so I'll see you again soon.

Happy to hear that you enjoyed all of the new corals :D

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks really healthy! Possibly just moving it to a slightly higher location.
Thank you very much and all my corals from WWC arrive so healthy. Big props to one of your sales guy too for convincing me to get an MP40 at you store after RAP. Best addition to my tank ever and finally growing SPS like these very well.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much and all my corals from WWC arrive so healthy. Big props to one of your sales guy too for convincing me to get an MP40 at you store after RAP. Best addition to my tank ever and finally growing SPS like these very well.

Of course! We are always here to provide support and great corals :D

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
60844c35a8751d13145564cf7d171615.jpg

All arrived and are with the coral club frags in a qt for now. Gotta make some room in my display [emoji4]

Looking good! Hopefully mine will ship early next week. I've been waiting for an add on frag to heal. I also won the gold subscription for the month, so will be excited to see what WWC has for me! I keep adding more ebay frags too. Lol

Cali9dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All my corals acclimated great and are doing awesome except my man of steel acro. Skin all peeled off :( that was the one I was most excited about.

Prestomagic17*

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ordered a frag pack of 4 and was very disappointed. first time ordering from WWC. Xenia, green star, lepto and the only pleasing one was a Hollywood chalice

Back