WWC 11th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Come celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Prestomagic17*

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently I selected pick up at store. that's why I got them so late. However I was still excited to get em, but after hearing wht you all recieved; I got the butt of it all just because of a little misunderstanding on the shipping [emoji17]

Last edited:

Stephen Reed

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently I selected pick up at store. that's why I got them so late. However I was still excited to get em, but after hearing wht you all recieved; I got the butt of it all just because of a little misunderstanding on the shipping [emoji17]
Contact them they have great customer service. Ive never had a bad experience dealing with them.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We want to make sure you have a great shopping experience with us. Please contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to take care of you. Thanks.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ordered a frag pack of 4 and was very disappointed. first time ordering from WWC. Xenia, green star, lepto and the only pleasing one was a Hollywood chalice

We are sorry you feel this way, however please consider that this was our 4 for $49 Live Sale Frag pack. If you consider the retail value on these corals they would be over $100. That's a pretty good deal for corals that only $12.25 each...

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i didnt do the live sale, had too many commitments or i would have been glued to my laptop for a full weekend. lets have a live sale during "work" hours :p so i can kill 2 birds with 1 frag.

anyway, everything i've gotten from you guys has been great in the past and looking forward to my next coral club shipment

rcpalmer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ordered a frag pack of 4 and was very disappointed. first time ordering from WWC. Xenia, green star, lepto and the only pleasing one was a Hollywood chalice
I have ordered from WWC online, live sale, Ebay, and in store. They have collected some of the best corals around. Out of all my orders the only one I was really disappointed with was a frag pack during a live sale. They made it right and I ended up happy. At $49 for pack that is less than most of their indavidual frags. It just sucks that this was your first order.

I will also say be careful with that Hollywood Stunner. I got one in a pack. I thought it was cool. I could see it grow each day. Then one morning I noticed that the 2 inch coral had almost 8 inch sweepers. It is a cool fact growing coral, just keep it away from other corals.

Prestomagic17*

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered from WWC online, live sale, Ebay, and in store. They have collected some of the best corals around. Out of all my orders the only one I was really disappointed with was a frag pack during a live sale. They made it right and I ended up happy. At $49 for pack that is less than most of their indavidual frags. It just sucks that this was your first order.

I will also say be careful with that Hollywood Stunner. I got one in a pack. I thought it was cool. I could see it grow each day. Then one morning I noticed that the 2 inch coral had almost 8 inch sweepers. It is a cool fact growing coral, just keep it away from other corals.
thanks for the encouragement much appreciated.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back