WWC 12th Anniversary LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Frags, 200+ $5 Frags, Raffle Prizes!

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
My new acro’s seem to be acclimating well to the tank the Cold Blooded Austera bleached a bit but it still has polyp extension so I’m hoping it pulls through. They are 4 days into my 7 day light acclimation then I will move them into a brighter part of the tank and finally mount them in the rocks.

Looking good! If you have any trouble with the Austera just let us know and we will take care of it :)

yap

View Badges
Reaction score
Got my shipment Wednesday, couldn't be happier. First live sale!

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Got my shipment Wednesday, couldn't be happier. First live sale!
Great to hear that! Thanks for joining us and hope to see you in the next one :)

mario4933

View Badges
Reaction score
What’s going on everyone!?!?!

I’m sure a lot of the people here are not keeping up with this thread anymore but I’ve had such a great experience that I need to share it with y’all and also publicly thank @WWC.

When all my corals arrived one of them wasn’t the happiest (midnight Daisy polyps) it was my first time buying on a live sale and from WWC so I was concerned. I emailed them kind of in a panic thinking
“omg I’ve got to let them know right away! I hope they’re not like those scammy places that give you 100 run arounds after you’ve purchase something”
I was in shock at how friendly and quickly they responded despite being busy as hell with everyone’s orders and I’m sure emails like mine.

Long story short the coral opened up and was great until day 6 then 3 of the 5 Polyps stopped opening up and disappeared so I said let’s give it a day or two more see if they come back I don’t want to keep bothering WWC, on day 8 last polyp went down so I emailed them last night. I got a reply this morning from Chris and he was quick to try to resolve the issue giving me a couple of options. I’m amazed at their customer service and quality I hope they never change that for our own sake because stores like this are super hard to come by nowadays.

Anyway thank you @WWC y’all rock!

Reactions: WWC
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
What’s going on everyone!?!?!

I’m sure a lot of the people here are not keeping up with this thread anymore but I’ve had such a great experience that I need to share it with y’all and also publicly thank @WWC.

When all my corals arrived one of them wasn’t the happiest (midnight Daisy polyps) it was my first time buying on a live sale and from WWC so I was concerned. I emailed them kind of in a panic thinking
“omg I’ve got to let them know right away! I hope they’re not like those scammy places that give you 100 run arounds after you’ve purchase something”
I was in shock at how friendly and quickly they responded despite being busy as hell with everyone’s orders and I’m sure emails like mine.

Long story short the coral opened up and was great until day 6 then 3 of the 5 Polyps stopped opening up and disappeared so I said let’s give it a day or two more see if they come back I don’t want to keep bothering WWC, on day 8 last polyp went down so I emailed them last night. I got a reply this morning from Chris and he was quick to try to resolve the issue giving me a couple of options. I’m amazed at their customer service and quality I hope they never change that for our own sake because stores like this are super hard to come by nowadays.

Anyway thank you @WWC y’all rock!
Thanks for the great feedback Mario. Always here to help if needed and hope to see you in the next live sale!

mario4933

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for the great feedback Mario. Always here to help if needed and hope to see you in the next live sale!
As long as you keep up the great work you guys got a costumer for life here.

Thanks again.

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
As long as you keep up the great work you guys got a costumer for life here.

Thanks again.
Right on! We appreciate it! However, please let us know if that changes and we'll try our best to fix it! ;Happy

TheCodFather

View Badges
Reaction score
Everything in tank. Looking great other than one of the birdsnest is losing some polyps. Hopefully it bounces back. Sorry about the terrible photo, I need to pickup some filters.

Thanks for the john deere leptastrea I have been pestering you guys about. My 5yo is super excited. :)
20190806_164314.jpg
Same thing is going on with my slimer. Hopefully it bounces back as well.

Any special reefing plans for this week?

• Yes

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 14.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
LittleFish Shops
MAXSPECT