WWC 12th Anniversary LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Frags, 200+ $5 Frags, Raffle Prizes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me start off this promotion by posting a few of my personal favorites! Ohh, and each of these will be in the Live Sale! Yummy!

WCS05103.jpg

WCS05097.jpg

WCS05093.jpg

WCS05113.jpg

WCS05130.jpg

C. Turnier

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

@WWC Sour punch, Mummy eye chalice, WWC Illuminati and Superstar zoa, WWC Pink Passion, WWC Bikini Navini, not sure about the monti and one acro , but I will go with WWC Tiki Torch monti and WWC French Tickler

Last edited:

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I usually just pick up in store, do I still need to buy a shipping module to get a free frag?

absoluteNANOreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not mine unfortunately, and my tank is new so no WWC frags YET, but I absolutely love the AOIs. One day I’ll have them

R.Dominguez

*Edit* posted this and went to buy the shipping module. I’m going to be away that whole week for training. Can it ship out the following Monday? @WWC

6C70BD85-BBB2-4C74-BCA3-915A14E4B6D8.jpeg

Last edited:

Hannah Hastreiter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @WWC I am super exited for the live sale! Thanks so much for putting this amazing sale together!! I have a question about the shipping! I will be out of town on the 1st and 2nd, the only options For Florida! Is there anyway for you to be able to deliver it on Saturday? Thank you!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

@WWC Sour punch, Mummy eye chalice, WWC Illuminati and Superstar zoa, WWC Pink Passion, WWC Bikini Navini, not sure about the monti and one acro , but I will go with WWC Tiki Torch monti and WWC French Tickler

And BOOM we have a winner! That was awesome!

Congrats Billldg!!! Can you please send me a pm with your name, address, email and phone number?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I usually just pick up in store, do I still need to buy a shipping module to get a free frag?

No worries! Post your favorite WWC Frag and we’ll set a free Frag aside for you!

Just make sure you join us and buy something during the Live Sale :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not mine unfortunately, and my tank is new so no WWC frags YET, but I absolutely love the AOIs. One day I’ll have them

R.Dominguez

*Edit* posted this and went to buy the shipping module. I’m going to be away that whole week for training. Can it ship out the following Monday? @WWC

6C70BD85-BBB2-4C74-BCA3-915A14E4B6D8.jpeg

Not a problem at all. Just buy the shipping module and please send us an email mentioning your dilemma and we’ll make sure to send it out when it’s best for you.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @WWC I am super exited for the live sale! Thanks so much for putting this amazing sale together!! I have a question about the shipping! I will be out of town on the 1st and 2nd, the only options For Florida! Is there anyway for you to be able to deliver it on Saturday? Thank you!!

Of course Hannah! Just pick up your shipping module (date doesn’t matter per se), send us an email mentioning your predicament and we’ll take care of the rest :)

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And BOOM we have a winner! That was awesome!

Congrats Billldg!!! Can you please send me a pm with your name, address, email and phone number?
While finding the names I saw a bunch of unnamed acros that were awesome, do you plan on releasing any of them soon?

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, heads up, I'm going to keep coming at you!

How about an easy way to win a FREE FRAG!!!

1) Post a photo of your favorite WWC Coral in this thread (from you own reef would be great!) and include your FIRST INITIAL and LAST NAME to be eligible (otherwise, we won't know who you are).

2) Purchase a Live Sale Shipping module from the links below (remember to use LIVESALESHIP at checkout).

And that's it! We'll ship the Free Frag when your order ships on that designated day.

Don't dilly dally for too long as this promotion ends this coming Thursday night (July 25th) at midnight!

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit. Use code "LIVESALESHIP" at checkout so you are not charged for shipping twice.

is this a contest or does everyone that does it gets free frag

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NO FREE SHIPPING unless combined with a non Live Sale/Aftersale and/or eBay order that already has shipping paid for. You must purchase a shipping unit for your Live Sale / After Sale purchases.

Question about this line in particular - I could see three different scenarios here that could happen, so worth making sure we all know the answer ahead of time!

Does it mean:

a) I've made a $200 purchase from WWC before the start of the Live Sale, and as such, that order qualifies for free shipping. I then make some purchases from the Live Sale and ask to have them shipped with the regular order. I don't pay an extra charge for the Live Sale shipping.

or does it mean:

b) Same scenario as above, but I do still need to pay $25 for a shipping module.

or does it mean:

c) I place a sub-$200 order from WWC and pay a shipping charge for those items. I then ask to have the Live Sale purchases grouped with that order. As I've already paid a $25 shipping charge, WWC doesn't charge me another one for the live sale purchases.

For the record, I don't think any of the three scenarios are unfair - just wanting to help clarify things ahead of time so that you don't have to field those kind of questions in the middle of the sale. =) $25 for shipping is more than reasonable.

Either way, I hope to participate in this one... had a lot of fun with the Timesplitter sale. The question is if the spouse will condone it... or if I should save the money for tank upgrades instead.

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very sorry, but that is a Tenuis that we do not currently have in our possession. We do have several others that are very similar and are also super hot that will be going up during the sale!
What r the names of the acros that r similar so I know what to look for.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While finding the names I saw a bunch of unnamed acros that were awesome, do you plan on releasing any of them soon?

It’s a possibility that they’ll be released soon, but we’re waiting on most of them to get to a fraggable size. Once they do, we’ll name them and release them to all the stick heads out there :)

is this a contest or does everyone that does it gets free frag

Everyone that participates is eligible for a free Frag! ;Happy

Question about this line in particular - I could see three different scenarios here that could happen, so worth making sure we all know the answer ahead of time!

Does it mean:

a) I've made a $200 purchase from WWC before the start of the Live Sale, and as such, that order qualifies for free shipping. I then make some purchases from the Live Sale and ask to have them shipped with the regular order. I don't pay an extra charge for the Live Sale shipping.

or does it mean:

b) Same scenario as above, but I do still need to pay $25 for a shipping module.

or does it mean:

c) I place a sub-$200 order from WWC and pay a shipping charge for those items. I then ask to have the Live Sale purchases grouped with that order. As I've already paid a $25 shipping charge, WWC doesn't charge me another one for the live sale purchases.

For the record, I don't think any of the three scenarios are unfair - just wanting to help clarify things ahead of time so that you don't have to field those kind of questions in the middle of the sale. =) $25 for shipping is more than reasonable.

Either way, I hope to participate in this one... had a lot of fun with the Timesplitter sale. The question is if the spouse will condone it... or if I should save the money for tank upgrades instead.

YES!!! All of your scenarios work except for B. You never ever have to pay for shipping more than once.

And yes, you are more than welcome to place an order of $200 before the sale starts and have everything shipped together!

P.S - save the upgrades for later, corals are always more exciting, lol

What r the names of the acros that r similar so I know what to look for.

Those that come to mind are WWC Mighty Mouse and WWC Paradise. Or if you looking to add a bit more pink the always sweet WWC Pink Panther. Hope that helps :)

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my current favorites from a frag pack I received a couple of weeks ago. Forgot the name all I know is that it’s gorgeous. My coral club frags from a couple days ago are still getting settled in but I’d say the Medusa is my favorite of those.

A. Ramirez

0e51420c8069e745a2d34520665d8bbb.jpg
23254194304062747319b489a9576e23.jpg
3f61f124102f573876eae0d485ff58d7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back