WWC 12th Anniversary LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Frags, 200+ $5 Frags, Raffle Prizes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my current favorites from a frag pack I received a couple of weeks ago. Forgot the name all I know is that it’s gorgeous. My coral club frags from a couple days ago are still getting settled in but I’d say the Medusa is my favorite of those.

A. Ramirez

0e51420c8069e745a2d34520665d8bbb.jpg
23254194304062747319b489a9576e23.jpg
3f61f124102f573876eae0d485ff58d7.jpg

I also love the WWC Medusa Favia. You’ll be super stoked when it grows out!

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES!!! All of your scenarios work except for B. You never ever have to pay for shipping more than once.

And yes, you are more than welcome to place an order of $200 before the sale starts and have everything shipped together!

P.S - save the upgrades for later, corals are always more exciting, lol

Thanks for the answer, will probably be participating in the live sale after all. Not so much for the main tank, but our little kitchen tank needs to start filling up. =)

And corals might be more exciting, but upgrading from a no-name 55g tank to a Reefer 425XL would give me more space to add even more corals! Decisions, decisions...

Anyhow, my favorite WWC coral. If I'm being honest, my favorite WWC corals aren't in my tank, but in the spirit of things, here's one that is in my tank!
Lemon Lime Goni.jpg

A lemon-lime goniopora, picked it up during the Timesplitter sale. It's lost a bit of color since coming in to my tank - my old tank started leaking from the bottom, which set off a lovely chain reaction that led to a pretty large scale die-off until things started recovering. I picked up a few nice pieces during that sale, but unfortunately most of them didn't make it through the disaster. This, a neon bird's nest, a purple echinata, and possibly an acan lord were the only ones out of the disaster.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the answer, will probably be participating in the live sale after all. Not so much for the main tank, but our little kitchen tank needs to start filling up. =)

And corals might be more exciting, but upgrading from a no-name 55g tank to a Reefer 425XL would give me more space to add even more corals! Decisions, decisions...

Anyhow, my favorite WWC coral. If I'm being honest, my favorite WWC corals aren't in my tank, but in the spirit of things, here's one that is in my tank!
Lemon Lime Goni.jpg

A lemon-lime goniopora, picked it up during the Timesplitter sale. It's lost a bit of color since coming in to my tank - my old tank started leaking from the bottom, which set off a lovely chain reaction that led to a pretty large scale die-off until things started recovering. I picked up a few nice pieces during that sale, but unfortunately most of them didn't make it through the disaster. This, a neon bird's nest, a purple echinata, and possibly an acan lord were the only ones out of the disaster.

Bummer to hear about your crash, but that said, it's awesome that you were able to save some of your corals with all that happened. Those will make up a good foundation for you going forward with your reefer 425XL :)

The Lemon-Lime Goniopora is a gorgeous coral and hopefully it will darken up for you as your newly upgraded system matures.

My first WWC auction. Hoping to score Birds of Paradise Birdsnest. I can only make day 2.
1563762615826.png

Ahh, yes the BOP is my favorite Birdsnest by far!

We will take whatever you can give us! The corals we post are completely random so there will tons of killer stuff on both days!

So it’s 0230, but for some reason all I can think of is the live sale this week. Is there any chance that we can do a “one and done” selection on the disclaimer this time? I’m sure I’m not the only one who had a hard time clicking it last time. If we already acknowledged it when purchasing the live sale shipping, and then didn’t have to again would be fantastic!

We are always trying to tweak the check out process to see how we can expedite it, so we'll see what we can do. Wish us luck!

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So question. I know rewards points aren’t able to be used during the live sale. Can we cash in the points for corals once they are turned back on to have them shipped with our live sale corals?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So question. I know rewards points aren’t able to be used during the live sale. Can we cash in the points for corals once they are turned back on to have them shipped with our live sale corals?

Sure you can redeem the points anytime and then use them after the sale ends. Just make sure to send us an email to [email protected] to let us know and we can combine them with your live sale shipment.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will have to say this is my favorite, I would show it in my tank, but I don’t think it’s in anyone’s tank yet, @WWC , just let me know when you are ready to move this colony into the new building and I will be more than happy to help move it for you, LOL!!!:D

623AEBE4-38AC-4CD5-9D11-3508C6D5DADD.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12th_Ann_preshipping_promo_SM1x1.jpg

How about an easy way to win a FREE FRAG!!! Here's the rundown...

1) Post a photo of your favorite WWC Coral in this thread (from you own reef would be great!) and include your FIRST INITIAL and LAST NAME to be eligible (otherwise, we won't know who you are).

2) Purchase a Live Sale Shipping module from the links below (remember to use LIVESALESHIP at checkout).

And that's it! We'll ship the Free Frag when your order ships on that designated day.

Don't dilly dally for too long as this promotion ends this coming Thursday night (July 25th) at midnight!

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit. Use code "LIVESALESHIP" at checkout so you are not charged for shipping twice.

FragileReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first livesale I picked up 5 polyps of Fruit Loops(my favorite zoo).
IMG_20190703_152606-01.jpeg

This live sale all of my corals are landing on my one year anniversary of my reef. I'm so excited to make some new additions!

If you are on the fence about picking up a shipping module, just do it. Your getting clean, safe aquacultured corals and during the summer it's a great price! I've got my eyes set on a small fungia or some AOIs for the garden!

C.Feliciano

Serum153

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Timesplitter sale was so fun and addicting. My favia rock courtesy of timesplitter and eBay auction which I combined
A. Nava
9FCB696D-7378-4121-8F90-917149E319DC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back