WWC 12th Anniversary LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Frags, 200+ $5 Frags, Raffle Prizes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahorse_man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very sorry to hear you're disappointed in your purchase. We would like to remedy the situation. Can you please send us an email to [email protected] so we can try to fix this. We will always bend over backwards to make sure you are happy with your order. We hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you, I just sent an email.

*Andrea*

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my corals this morning and they all look great. These are the ones I got. Thank you @WWC

B9EB1C31-C7F1-4E7C-8765-403CCF359539.jpeg
599D14C0-E35C-4E5A-A1BF-C1921530E505.jpeg

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are actually Rastas :)

We had a pre shipping promotion where you posted a photo of your favorite WWC frag and purchased a shipping module prior to last Thursday night and you qualified for a free frag!

Please don't curse out FedEx. They mean well and we really don't want them drop kicking our boxes all over the United States. LOL

Daisy polyps can take almost a week sometimes to fully open up. They can clamp down and appear like nothing is there.
But be patient with them as given a little time they will almost always open up. However, that said please send us an email to [email protected] with this photo attached so we can log that these aren't opening up for you. We'll help you further from there.

I think someone answered this above, but yes, they all come from the same system and you can and should acclimate them together (within reason of course - you don't want them pretty well separated so nothing is getting stung while acclimating).
I just use a clean shipping cooler from a previous order with a couple pieces of egg crate as a makeshift rack. Number the box along the edge so they stay in numerical order put em in and agitated the water. I think I got 12 in the small box with plenty of room

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and got my box and got them in the tank. One fell off the plug so he’s on a rock in the bottom. All good. Great pieces. And thanks @WWC for the time and effort and for including my replacement from the last sale

E42A0D07-3E1C-4CB1-9BB0-88136DD9CDF4.jpeg C963D135-CA13-4E0D-A9CA-FA3D1BCDE28B.jpeg

seahorse_man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their support replied to my email and were friendly, then quickly refunded the two corals that were wrong. Still sucks they sent the wrong ones though to begin with. Primary goal for the sale was to get acan colors I didn't have for a good price, and those were the two that were mixed up. Refund is great and appreciated (I mean I didn't get what I paid for, so that goes without saying), but it wasn't about the money. I wanted those acans I spent my weekend fighting for, so can't help but walk away a bit bummed. ;Sorry

The magma acan I got is hawt though. :)

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their support replied to my email and were friendly, then quickly refunded the two corals that were wrong. Still sucks they sent the wrong ones though to begin with. Primary goal for the sale was to get acan colors I didn't have for a good price, and those were the two that were mixed up. Refund is great and appreciated (I mean I didn't get what I paid for, so that goes without saying), but it wasn't about the money. I wanted those acans I spent my weekend fighting for, so can't help but walk away a bit bummed. ;Sorry

Sorry to hear things got mixed up. It is a bummer to miss out on what you ordered. I hope the other stuff you got awesome!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry again about the mix up on the Acans. Please let us know if you decide to order again and we will make it up to you! :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my corals this morning and they all look great. These are the ones I got. Thank you @WWC

B9EB1C31-C7F1-4E7C-8765-403CCF359539.jpeg
599D14C0-E35C-4E5A-A1BF-C1921530E505.jpeg

Awesome thanks for posting some pics :)

Oh and got my box and got them in the tank. One fell off the plug so he’s on a rock in the bottom. All good. Great pieces. And thanks @WWC for the time and effort and for including my replacement from the last sale

E42A0D07-3E1C-4CB1-9BB0-88136DD9CDF4.jpeg C963D135-CA13-4E0D-A9CA-FA3D1BCDE28B.jpeg

Thanks for posting! If you have any trouble with the frag that came off the plug please let us know so we can take care of it for you :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lot is still drip acclimating, but my freebie is the Bob Marley Zoas. One that I went back and forth on ordering, then didn't. All that wasted energy and I got them, anyway. Thank you WWC.

No problem! Thanks for posting and glad you like the Free Bob Marley's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back