WWC 12th Anniversary LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Frags, 200+ $5 Frags, Raffle Prizes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new acro’s seem to be acclimating well to the tank the Cold Blooded Austera bleached a bit but it still has polyp extension so I’m hoping it pulls through. They are 4 days into my 7 day light acclimation then I will move them into a brighter part of the tank and finally mount them in the rocks.

8977b3a9349d3ce4d7f7ae7974f76d04.jpg

f1800741c0549cfff57bd23a485f13b3.jpg

d7106e98488b2a52dc1b4f2245921d6e.jpg

862ed68eb8d0a8001938037ebfcbab37.jpg

Looking good! If you have any trouble with the Austera just let us know and we will take care of it :)

yap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my shipment Wednesday, couldn't be happier. First live sale!

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s going on everyone!?!?!

I’m sure a lot of the people here are not keeping up with this thread anymore but I’ve had such a great experience that I need to share it with y’all and also publicly thank @WWC.

When all my corals arrived one of them wasn’t the happiest (midnight Daisy polyps) it was my first time buying on a live sale and from WWC so I was concerned. I emailed them kind of in a panic thinking
“omg I’ve got to let them know right away! I hope they’re not like those scammy places that give you 100 run arounds after you’ve purchase something”
I was in shock at how friendly and quickly they responded despite being busy as hell with everyone’s orders and I’m sure emails like mine.

Long story short the coral opened up and was great until day 6 then 3 of the 5 Polyps stopped opening up and disappeared so I said let’s give it a day or two more see if they come back I don’t want to keep bothering WWC, on day 8 last polyp went down so I emailed them last night. I got a reply this morning from Chris and he was quick to try to resolve the issue giving me a couple of options. I’m amazed at their customer service and quality I hope they never change that for our own sake because stores like this are super hard to come by nowadays.

Anyway thank you @WWC y’all rock!

Reactions: WWC
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s going on everyone!?!?!

I’m sure a lot of the people here are not keeping up with this thread anymore but I’ve had such a great experience that I need to share it with y’all and also publicly thank @WWC.

When all my corals arrived one of them wasn’t the happiest (midnight Daisy polyps) it was my first time buying on a live sale and from WWC so I was concerned. I emailed them kind of in a panic thinking
“omg I’ve got to let them know right away! I hope they’re not like those scammy places that give you 100 run arounds after you’ve purchase something”
I was in shock at how friendly and quickly they responded despite being busy as hell with everyone’s orders and I’m sure emails like mine.

Long story short the coral opened up and was great until day 6 then 3 of the 5 Polyps stopped opening up and disappeared so I said let’s give it a day or two more see if they come back I don’t want to keep bothering WWC, on day 8 last polyp went down so I emailed them last night. I got a reply this morning from Chris and he was quick to try to resolve the issue giving me a couple of options. I’m amazed at their customer service and quality I hope they never change that for our own sake because stores like this are super hard to come by nowadays.

Anyway thank you @WWC y’all rock!

Thanks for the great feedback Mario. Always here to help if needed and hope to see you in the next live sale!

TheCodFather

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything in tank. Looking great other than one of the birdsnest is losing some polyps. Hopefully it bounces back. Sorry about the terrible photo, I need to pickup some filters.

Thanks for the john deere leptastrea I have been pestering you guys about. My 5yo is super excited. :)
20190806_164314.jpg
Same thing is going on with my slimer. Hopefully it bounces back as well.

MT_is_a_Pisces

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My spoils from WWC 12th Anniversary Live Sale. Trying my hand at a few SPS

20190811_141019.jpg

Cheche

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When is this happening? I want to troll for a bit jkjk I’m all for any wwc sales .. and is not fake sales

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back