WWC 630g Build Thread!!! The 300g Is Down!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some new full tank shots with our new 20mm 1.8 lens. We are just learning this lens so expect some very nice FTS shots and videos in the future.

6Rv0Zgx.jpg

VBDXEkH.jpg

BrOnO8G.jpg

BOwAB8P.jpg

0SLrd0Q.jpg

2jRIRvW.jpg

EuroGti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks amazing? What lights were on during the video? Just Blue led and actinic T5?

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey WWC guys. I had the pleasure of picking up my auction winnings a couple of weeks ago while vacationing in Orlando. I got to see this amazing tank in person. I have to say you store is absolutely Amazing! My wife wouldn't be happy if there were a store even half as good near me. Happy to say all coral made the 14.5 hr drive home and are happy in my little tank. Thanks!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey WWC guys. I had the pleasure of picking up my auction winnings a couple of weeks ago while vacationing in Orlando. I got to see this amazing tank in person. I have to say you store is absolutely Amazing! My wife wouldn't be happy if there were a store even half as good near me. Happy to say all coral made the 14.5 hr drive home and are happy in my little tank. Thanks!
Great to hear the corals made it and thank you for the nice comment we hope you will order from us again in the future!

michalinho

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, i am sorry that i ask again. Ive seen this Picture on Facebook:

18727_10152967141362514_4810933820171209259_n.jpg

Are the Waterparameters here the same with NO3 about 25 and po4 0,03?
Nice to see those Colors.

Thx

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The black tangs looks like it's a foot long! Is the video also shot with the 20mm lens?
Yes. This lens is new and is a very very nice piece of glass. We will be able to get some amazing group shots and full tank shots as well as some really interesting close up wide angle perspectives like in this short video. https://instagram.com/p/4AhFtAMaBt/?taken-by=worldwidecorals

Hey, i am sorry that i ask again. Ive seen this Picture on Facebook:

Are the Waterparameters here the same with NO3 about 25 and po4 0,03?
Nice to see those Colors.

Thx
Yes the water parameters are similar.

Clownman727

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello WWC,

How is it that you keep Nitrates at 25ppm? It is .025ppm and not 25ppm. If you are keeping them that high, how do you control the algae growth? Also, how are you getting such good growth and color?

n8rad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
Just looked through this whole thread and didnt see exactly which eheim return pumps you are using. I agree with your method of low system turnover but crazy turnover inside the DT. So which and how many return pumps are you using.
thanks!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello WWC,

How is it that you keep Nitrates at 25ppm? It is .025ppm and not 25ppm. If you are keeping them that high, how do you control the algae growth? Also, how are you getting such good growth and color?
Sorry for the late response we missed this one. It is 25ppm not .025ppm. And we control algae growth with the amount of Tangs in the system plus Snails.

Hey Guys,
Just looked through this whole thread and didnt see exactly which eheim return pumps you are using. I agree with your method of low system turnover but crazy turnover inside the DT. So which and how many return pumps are you using.
thanks!
The system is now running (3) Eheim 5000s.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 72 42.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%

Back