WWC 8th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Come celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Exterminatank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the wife saw the checking account. Oops. Guess I did go a little overboard. Oh well. What do you mean you have to pay the mortgage, I have needs too you know. Lol. Didn't go over too well but I tried.

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the wife saw the checking account. Oops. Guess I did go a little overboard. Oh well. What do you mean you have to pay the mortgage, I have needs too you know. Lol. Didn't go over too well but I tried.

Picking mine up tomorrow. Then back on Saturday for in store sale. So can relate to looking into the tank and seeing next month's mortgage payment sitting there. You would think having no more room in tank would be a deterrent.

Exterminatank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picking mine up tomorrow. Then back on Saturday for in store sale. So can relate to looking into the tank and seeing next month's mortgage payment sitting there. You would think having no more room in tank would be a deterrent.
I'll tell you, I'm lucky I live in NY. I was at the store a few years back and if I lived close I would be there all the time. We just don't have stores like that here.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC what photography equipment do you use when taking pictures of your coral? Any filters or anything like that to help with the blue wash of the lights?
We use a Nikon D610 with a Nikon 105mm Macro lens. We do not EVER use any filters for corals for sale. We may use filters for show tank pics or artwork. Most of our pictures are taken under 1 white T5/3 blue T5 plus 1 ReefBrite. Which is the same lighting setup we run on most of our systems.

To help with the blue wash we shoot only in RAW format and use Lightroom to shift the white balance from blue to red.

Last edited:

Exterminatank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email if we won free shipping too?
I would have contacted them by now if you wanted a coral in stead of shipping return. If not you can call them.
c1437cd0daa5b15d18bc45ed5329dd18.jpg

neupane00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i sent a message to send me a free frag instead of refund on shipping and Chris was happy to help me.!! these guys rock! Took a day off today to receive my corals. :) hahaha.. addicts.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back