WWC 8th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Come celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RareEarthCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$100 Coral Gift Card winners:
ctyler85
Anavarchus
David Whitehead
Nathan Vogan

JBJ Auto Top-Off
Dylan Charlet

WWC Sour Punch Acro
John Abernathy

Ecotech Vortech MP10 QD
Leslie Horn

Here's a video of the drawing for proof. The first ticket on the purchase drawing was a blank one that was accidentally left in there so we threw it away. Sorry for the bad camera focusing and any name mispronunciations.

Congrats to winners! We will contact you on Monday regarding your prize or you can pick it up tomorrow! Any that need to be shipped we will ship free of charge and contact you first.

reynaldoramon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ctyler85
Anavarchus
David Whitehead
Nathan Vogan

JBJ Auto Top-Off
Dylan Charlet

WWC Sour Punch Acro
John Abernathy

Ecotech Vortech MP10 QD
Leslie Horn

Here's a video of the drawing for proof. The first ticket on the purchase drawing was a blank one that was accidentally left in there so we threw it away. Sorry for the bad camera focusing and any name mispronunciations.

Congrats to winners! We will contact you on Monday regarding your prize or you can pick it up tomorrow! Any that need to be shipped we will ship free of charge and contact you first.

Congrats guys!!! I wasn't expecting to win, but still way an awesome time and sale!

dylanmegyptian

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ctyler85
Anavarchus
David Whitehead
Nathan Vogan

JBJ Auto Top-Off
Dylan Charlet

WWC Sour Punch Acro
John Abernathy

Ecotech Vortech MP10 QD
Leslie Horn

I may have not won a $5 frag.......but I did win a jbj auto top off!

Anavarchus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! A gift card! I never win things!

Made the trip to the store from Tampa on Saturday to see the coral farm. It was awesome! What a privilege to get to see "behind the scenes"! Guess now I'll have to go back to find stuff to spend my gift card on. Oh darn... =)

Thanks for the hospitality on Saturday WWC, and see you guys soon!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back