• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC Budgie Smuggler, RR Kandari, Indonesian Gold Torch, Lemon Lime Torch

ACF930

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great seller. Very responsive and incredibly impressed by the professional and careful packaging. Everything arrived healthy. Five stars!

Markxc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bought a torch from this seller and everything was great. wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

Fishnfun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, interested in a indo gold torch. Can you post pics of the exact torches you have remaining so I can pick one?

phil bevilacqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those asking about the WWC budgie Smuggler - I purchased this direct from WWC and Jason fox when it was first realeased. Frags were about $1,000 each if I recall correctly.

im attaching a picture of the mother colony as well since many have asked for this.
A5E03989-FC94-4B21-AADF-F69936ED648D.png
What’s bottom left?

Jonathan4848

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received the lemon lime torch and bow tie blaster Zoas. It was packaged great and both opened up shortly after being put into the tank. Communication was great. I will definitely be watching his threads to purchase again. Thanks

PHXReefguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my frag from this seller. Everything was shipped perfectly. Super communicative and friendly. Would do business again. A+
Thanks,
Phil

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back